Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer Shorts

As you can tell, J.Crew is one of my favorite stores ever. I love preppy style. I also love that most of the items at J.Crew are classic and they can be worn for years without going out of style. One of my favorite items that I've purchased there is the 3 inch chino short. I have them in SEVEN colors. I love them that much! They also have these shorts in longer lengths if you are more comfortable in a longer short. 



Here is a picture of the colors of shorts that I own. From bottom up they are white, mini delicious apple, neon green, casablanca blue, modern red, neon pink, and stone. 

Here I've paired the mini delicious apple shorts with a blue and white striped button down. 


I also wore my favorite green Sperry's! 


Here I paired the casablanca blue chino shorts with a red blouse.  


The white shorts look great with a t-shirt for a relaxed look when I am heading to class!



Here is another pic of all of my chino shorts in my drawer. 


I've paired the neon pink chino shorts with a black and white striped, sleeveless, collared blouse form Forever 21 and Tory Burch flats. 


If you've seen me in the past few weeks, I'm sure you've seen me wearing one of these tops. I bought them in both colors because I love them so much! They are perfect and look great with tons of outfits. You could pair either of these shirts with the casablanca blue shorts and some metallic Sperry's. Buy these tops here.


Here are the neon green shorts with an oversized crocheted Sanctuary top that I purchased from Anthropologie. I paired the outfit with some Sam Edelman flats!


I hope you enjoy the summer! xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment