Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Shoes!

I have been looking for a new cute pair of wedges and I finally found some at Francescas. 

Since they are a little more trendy with the bow, I didn't want to spend too much on them so these were a great choice! I also wanted some that were able to be worn with shorts. Heels with shorts are awkward sometimes so I wanted something that had a shorter heel. These will be so cute! They can be worn with a sundress, skinny jeans or cute shorts. 

Here they are paired with a sweet dress and belt from Anthropologie. This is one of my favorite dresses and will be so cute worn with these shoes. 

Here is the shoes paired with a red silk shirt from Ann Taylor and white chino shorts from J CREW. The picture doesn't capture how gorgeous the red blouse is but it is so cute together and so simple to wear. 


Hope you love this look! xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment