Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rain boots

It is super rainy and yucky in West Texas today so I thought I would talk a little bit about rain boots. Let me first just say that I really do not like wearing rain boots because they are pretty uncomfortable when you have to walk a lot in them. However, I do think it is a staple that everyone should have in their closet because they are really nice when it is raining really hard or you are out on a muddy ranch. I had to walk to class today and it was so nice to have warm, dry feet. I see a lot of people wearing cute Burberry rain boots and I love them! I also think the high gloss Hunter rain boots are adorable! I have a pair of blue Marc Jacobs rain boots that I bought with my sister and mom in Boston. I love them because I think they are a great color!  Target carries so many adorable pairs of rain boots and are totally worth it! Consider investing in a pair of rain boots!


xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment