Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sandals!

It is an absolutely beautiful day today! I was so excited to be able to put on some shorts and sandals. I decided to share some of my favorite sandals with you. I have a few more at my home in Austin that I left behind, but these are the ones I decided to bring back with me to school. 

From left to right: Sam Edelman Leopard Hamilton Sandal, Sam Edelman Zebra Gigi Sandal, Sam Edelman pewter Ginger Gladiator flats, Steve Madden sparkly T strap Sandals, Dolce Vita gold sandals, Bottom: Baker's brown gladiator sandals, Talbot's gold flip flops, Tory Burch Pink sandals, Tory Burch flip flops. 


Here are one of my faves (the Sam Edelman Leopard Hamilton Sandal) with a J. Crew striped dress and a J.Crew belt. 


If you want to wear a more colorful outfit, try something like this! This would be a normal summer outfit for me. J.Crew striped top (still in stores, but not available online) , J. Crew Chino Shorts in 'Casablanca Blue', and Tory Burch pink sandals. I love the pink color pop but you could also pair an outfit like this with some silver or gold sandals. 


I love this next outfit. This floral blouse is from Nordstrom and this beautiful skirt is hand crocheted by my boyfriend's mother, Lisa! The skirt is one of my all-time favorite items in my closet. It even has a drawstring so that it fits perfectly! Isn't it so cute?! I paired this sweet outfit with the Sam Edelman Ginger gladiator flats.  I love it!


Next is a casual, every day outfit for me. This striped top is from J. Crew, the shorts are Seven For All Mankind, and the sandals are from Talbot's. I actually have these sandals in another color, but they are at home right now. You could also wear this outfit with some brown Rainbow sandals. I left me rainbows at home, but they are simple and cute with an outfit like this!


Invest in some nice sandals that will last you several years. Spend more on sandals that are less trendy and more classic. Happy Summer!! xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment