Friday, March 2, 2012

Shoes!

When I moved to Texas Tech University in West Texas, I had to slim down my shoe collection. Or at least leave some at home. At my family's home in Austin, Texas, I had a beautiful closet to display my collection of shoes. My college apartment is much smaller! I had to slim down and decide which shoes were necessities. It may be hard for you to believe, but slimming down for me meant taking only 56 pairs of shoes with me! I have several more pairs of shoes that I had to leave at home because I simply do not have room. Check out some of my shoes! 

This is a shoe organizer under my bed. It is from the "Real Simple" brand at Bed Bath and Beyond.


This is a hanging shoe organizer that is also from the "Real Simple" line at Bed Bath and Beyond. I still have a shoe rack in my closet full of shoes. 


This is my collection of Uggs! I wear them a ton during the harsh winters in North-West Texas. They're so comfy and easy to wear to class. I usually buy my Uggs through Nordstrom.


Since we are almost finished with Winter, I figured I would write about my boot collection! These are my boots! From the left: Marc Jacobs blue rain boots, BCBG beige flat boots, Nine West black buckle boots, green The North Face snow boots, brown Forever 21 short boots and Bernardo botas. 


This is my collection of TOMS! I have skinny feet and I rarely find shoes that fit me well. TOMS are not only a great foundation, but they fit my perfectly! I have 6 pairs of regular TOMS, 1 pair of striped botas and 1 pair of TOMS wrap-up boots! Buy TOMS online.




I have a couple pairs of Tory Burch sandals that I love but these are my two Tory Burch Reva Flats. The black Reva flats with Gold emblem are one of my all-time favorite shoes! They go with anything. They can be paired with casual outfit of skinny jeans and a v-neck top, or with a nice cocktail dress. I love them! Buy Tory Burch Reva Flats at Tory Burch or at Nordstrom


Check back for more blogs on shoes, clothes, bags and more!
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment