Friday, March 2, 2012

Scarves

Having a fab collection of scarves is an absolute essential for a fashion forward woman. Scarves can add so much to an outfit and they are so easy to wear. I store mine in two wooden scarf hangers that I bought at the Container Store. I just slide it in my closet right next to my clothes and it barely takes up any space. 


                         These are my two scarf hangers filled with scarves!



Here they all are laid out!


This is a sparkly rose gold infinity scarf that I bought at Gap.


This yellow scarf is one of my faves! I actually have it in coral as well. They both were purchased at Anthropologie.



This fun scarf is from Forever 21!


I love neck tie scarves! They are so classy and sophisticated. You can wear it with a white oxford and a pencil skirt or some nice linen trousers. Tie it on your handbag for a fun update!
 This fun polka dot neck tie scarf is from Coach.


This is my other favorite neck tie. I purchased this silk scarf at a small store in Germany. Pair it with red lips and a great white button down!


Summer scarves are so fun! I bought this one from H&M while I was in Washington D.C.


This is one of my absolute favorites in my collection of scarves. I was given this scarf as a birthday present and I love it. It's a grey infinity scarf and seems to go with everything. It looks chic with red lips, a tank top and skinny jeans.


Scarves are a great investment! Choose classic looks that can double as a shaw. I've had some of these scarves for years and I never get tired of them! Invest in nice, thick scarves because well made scarves will last longer and you can enjoy them much longer. 
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment